Who are you?
What is your tie to h2so4?
Why do you (on occasion) work for no money?
- One works for the sake of the work.
- Generally the writing I do seems beneath the radar of the marketplace.
- Notwithstanding symbolic capital ...
Do you, too, love Abraham Lincoln? Why? Why not?
One prefers Abraham Lincoln Gillespie
Anything you would like to add?
- Those who zine as apprenticeship deserve their bourgeois fate.
- Irony (of the contemp US blank variety) is not only a defeatist
politics (cynicism), but, perhaps worse, a tired aesthetics (banality).
- There is nothing left to redeem, save perhaps the future.